Monday, March 22, 2010

T.I.'s Girlfriend Tiny Speaks On Wedding Plans For 2010!



After returning home, T.I. will be finishing out his sentence in a halfway house in his hometown of Atlanta. Now that the rapper is back, his fiancee of three years Tameka "Tiny" Cottle is going through with the wedding plans.

Tiny expressed to Vibe that it doesn't matter to her how long it takes before the two tie the knot, as long as they're happy.

"I don't really worry about what people say about what's taking so long. Like, it ain't none of your business what's taking so long. If we happy, why are you so concerned? We living, we're happy, we're in love. I mean, it's no doubt in my mind that he doesn't love every piece of me and vice versa so we're just doing what's comfortable and what works for us. Tiny and T.I.: Not for the world. When we get ready to make a move, we will make it. We just can't do it for everybody."

The Tiny & Toya star says that they plan to have the wedding some time in 2010, and will strive to keep the ceremony's privacy.

"There are wedding plans coming soon, sometime this year,"she said.

"Not too big, cause I want it to be as private as possible. There've been a million rumors about us getting married. It's taking away from the day that we really do get married, so I just want to kind of have that moment for myself."

Tip will have completed his full sentence on March 26, when he will be released and free to come home to his soon-to-be wife.

COURTESY OF YORAPS.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment