Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Jim Jones: Dipset Reunion Is Pointing In The Right Direction!




Just when it seems as if former Harlem group Dipset is finished for good, members are sharing their personal insights about the possible reunion promising that when the time permits that they will make a comeback and will come harder than ever before.

Dipset CEO Jim Jones feels that Dipset was the only group that represented the hustlers but due to his fall out with co-founder Cam'ron, Dipset suffered because of their discrepancies.



"This is hustling music. I just remember the days when n*ggas used to love to hustle. We bring a lot to the table as far as the fame and the history as of recent and in the last decade. I don't think me and Cam'ron actually turned on each other, as opposed to just...we just grew apart from each other. We would see a lot more discrepancies going on between the two of us. For the most part you don't see anything going on between the two of us. He's doing what he does; I'm doing what I do."



Jim Jones ensures to fans that when Dipset does finally reunite, everyone will know.



"Hopefully we can get this Diplomat thing back together, put another album out and shit like that and keep it moving. I don't know man, when me and him do get up, trust me, y'all gonna know about it. For the most part everything is pointing in the right direction; I'm open for it. I like big checks, ya heard me?"

COURTESY OF YORAPS.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment