Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Floyd Mayweather Speaks On His Run-In With Rick Ross!




During a recent interview, boxer Floyd Mayweather reflected on the New Year's Eve event where he and former enemy Rick Ross ran into each other. According to Mayweather, the rapper started the beef, but when they ran into each other in Vegas, Ross didn't want any problems.

"All I'll say is this, I never had anything disrespectful to say to Rick Ross," stated the boxer while talking to DJ Envy about the beginning of his beef with the Miami rapper.

"I guess he went on record talking about 'The Mayweather money look funny when it comes to the light.' I'm looking at it like I got a two-fight deal right now, 115 million, it's nothing, that's 60 minutes of work. I don't front, what I'm doing is really what I say I'm doing, everything I got is paid for. I never disrespected him, so he came off real disrespectful."

When the two met up at the Vanity nightclub, Floyd said that he went up to Ross and asked him what was up, and the rapper reacted by leaning back.

"I guess he really didn't want any problems. A lot of times you hear rappers rapping about certain things, so I guess it really just is on wax," Mayweather said.

"So, Puffy said 'Ah, he's just talking Floyd, don't worry about that.' But, then I told Puffy, no disrespect, but if you would have took the Biggie and Tupac beef serious, then both of those rappers would still be here. That's why I don't take no beef light. But like I said, I'm not going out looking for problems."

Floyd's full interview with DJ Envy will premiere on MTV2 on March 28 at 12p EST.


COURTESY OF YORAPS.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment