Sunday, April 11, 2010

50 Cent Looking To Sign New Artists To G-Unit; Releasing "Black Magic" This Summer?

Still touring throughout the UK in promotion of his last album Before I Self Destruct, 50 Cent recently revealed that he would like to release his next album tentatively titled Black Magic by this summer.

"I'm not in a hurry," insisted 50 during a recent interview. "I kind of planned on releasing Black Magic...I gave myself a goal to try and put it out by the end of the summer, so I'll work that hard on the actual project. If I don't feel it's ready by the end of the summer, I'll just keep it."

Fif also plans to go back out on tour this summer, and although G-Unit members Lloyd Banks and Tony Yayo won't be taking the trip with him, he doesn't plan to be alone.

"It's interesting because [Banks and Yayo] probably won't be coming with me," Fif explained. "In the US, Banks has momentum with the first single off his new album, Beamer, Benz, or Bentley. So he'll be out [on his own tour] with H.F.M. 2 (The Hunger For More 2). While he's doing that, it probably wouldn't make sense for Yayo to come with me because his record is almost done now -- he should use that time to complete his record and release it shortly after. But I'll be around."

50 also revealed that he is currently searching for a new artist to join his G-Unit crew.

"You'll see new faces because I'm looking for new artists now," he added. "I'll sign new artists and take them with me and kinda groom them. I don't specifically say, 'I want this kind of artist' -- I look for talent that inspires me, that complements what I do with their own thing. Some of the stuff you can't teach a person; they
gotta have it."

COURTESY OF YORAPS.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment