Friday, November 12, 2010

Baby Weighs In On 'Roman's Revenge'!

Baby recently gave this thoughts on Nicki Minaj’s Roman’s Revenge and suggested that Lil Kim “asked” for the diss track by constantly being negative towards Minaj.

According to him, Cash Money and Young Money don’t usually like to resort to tracks attacking others specifically, and Minaj was simply taking shots at her detractors in general.

“Real talk, but maybe Kim asked for it,” suggested Baby during an interview with VIBE. “Usually we don’t try to make music like that…that’s not our theory. We make great music. We have never been the type to make songs about motherf*ckas. I think Nicki is speaking in general, not just Kim personally. A lot of motherf*ckers have been hating on her success. To me, they are all asking for it. I don't think any of them has as a talented clique as Nicki. We a movement!”

The Queens-based femcee also denied directing the song at Kim alone, saying during a recent interview, “No one is worth having their name mentioned out of my mouth and they never will get that…I think that as a rapper, you can’t be a rapper and not speak on things being said about you. o, I use my music to say what I have to say.”

Kim has since responded to Roman’s Revenge by threatening to erase Minaj’s social security number. But she hasn’t put anything on wax just yet.

YORAPS.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment