Tuesday, November 23, 2010

T.I. 'Tired' Of Going To Prison!

T.I. opened up about his recent prison stint recently via a post featured on his website on Thursday (November 18). Aside from voicing the disappointment and pain he experienced from heading to jail again, the Atlanta-based rapper also spoke of an uncertain future that he was determined to differentiate from his past.

“This experience is truly a pain I have never felt before and that’s saying a lot of a n*gga who’s been down locked up as many times as I have,” wrote T.I. “I see this as a real ass whoopin’. The kind you don’t just go back outside to play afterwards. You take ya ass to bed and don’t come out of your room until it’s time to go to school.”

“I don’t know what effect this will have on my life moving forward but I’m certainly sick and motherf*cking tired of going to jail, juve, prison, the pen, correctional facilities or whatever else you want to call it,” Tip continued. “I’d have been better off doing a 5-10 year bid one time than going in time and time again for days, weeks and months for the last 15 years of my life.”

Legal hurdles aside though, the King Of The South says that he is “still standing, barely, but nevertheless still standing.” In the past, he looked to those around him for the inspiration to move forward but now he says he going to look within for the motivation. He also promises that none of his children will follow in his footsteps.

“[None] of mine will ever have to feel the cold tight grip of a handcuff or grace the presence of a jail cell if I can help it,” he added. “Over my dead body! So if you can’t respect that you ain’t rocking with my movement, then f*ck you dog!”

Tip’s forthcoming LP, No Mercy, will be released on December 7.

YORAPS.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment