Friday, July 2, 2010

Singer Etana is married!

Reggae singer is now a married woman.

Rumors have been circulating for weeks that the singer recently got married.

Yesterday when contacted by THE WEEKEND STAR, Etana confirmed that she had found her "warrior love".

The singer, who's real name is Shauna McKenzie, however, stated: "I do not want to talk about that right now."

According to the singer, she is focused on her second album titled Free Expressions which is scheduled for release in September. Free Expressions is the follow-up to her 2008 released The Strong One, and will feature her recent singles August Town, Heart Broken and Happy Heart.

She told THE WEEKEND STAR about her album saying: "It is what it is, free expressions, thoughts that were on my mind. This one has no particular theme, I'm not thinking about going reggae or anything like that, it's just me expressing myself."

JAMAICA STAR

No comments:

Post a Comment