Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Drake Reveals His Feelings For Nicki Minaj !

Drake has decided to express his feelings to the media about the long term crush he has had on his Young Money team mate Nicki Minaj.

The Canadian emcee claims that upon signing to Young Money in 2009, he has had a crush on Nicki. Although he claims that these feelings are undeniable, Nicki begs to differ.

“When I was on tour... I saw Nicki for the first time and, like, literally fell in love,” he told DJ Envy in an interview.

“She had this snap back hat on that said Minaj. She used to wear that every single day. She was like a theater student and she was so cold at rapping... I remember one of the first nights that we were out in Miami and I went to Jerry’s Famous Deli. I was like [to Nicki], ‘You want food, you hungry?’ and she was like, ‘Yeah, I want some food.’ I was like, ‘I’m in, we gonna eat food together.’ I came to her door and she took the food and shut the door in my face! I was just like, ‘Man, this is gonna be a long road for us.’ I’ve always really, actually, really had a crush on her, always really loved her, and she's always just looked at me as, like, her little brother.”

Drake even openly speaks about how he feels in his song Miss Me with lines like, “I love Nicki Minaj/ I told her I'd admit it/ I hope one day we get married just to say we f*cking did it/ And girl, I'm f*cking serious/ I'm with it if you with it/ 'Cause your verses turn me on and your pants are mighty fitted.”

On the other hand, Minaj refuses to agree that Drake likes her. “Drake does not have a crush on me, Drake knows how to get you guys’ attention,” Nicki assures Envy.

As the interview continued, DJ Envy asked Nicki how she would prefer to be approached, and she made it clear that she shouldn’t be approached at all. “I don’t want to be hollered at right now. I just don’t. I wanna go and hibernate and coop up somewhere and be alone.”

COURTESY OF YORAPS.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment