Friday, June 18, 2010

Diddy Says He Turned Down Deal To Buy Soccer Team!

Last year it was rumored that Diddy was close to signing a deal that would give him ownership of struggling soccer team, Crystal Palace. But according to recent reports the music mogul turned down an offer on the team.

“There was somebody that had looked at it [for me] but it just wasn’t the right business move at the time,” explained Diddy while talking to UK’s BBC. “I’m always looking for different business ventures and it’s definitely one of my dreams to be part of a sports franchise, especially a football team.”

While he didn’t go into detail about what made him walk away from the deal, Diddy did say that he is still interested and if “the right team” comes forward, he would be willing to come to the table again.

“If the situation comes my way and it’s appealing, we can make the splash and most, importantly, build the right team and win… I’m into winning and if it’s right situation then I’m open to it,” he said.

In other news, Diddy’s forthcoming album, Last Train To Paris, has been pushed back yet again. The project is now expected to hit stores in September and will be loaded with collaborations from the likes of Nicki Minaj, Rick Ross, T.I., and Jay-Z, amongst others.

COURTESY OF YORAPS.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment