Saturday, May 29, 2010

'My Cupp' video debuts!

The much anticipated accompanying video to Richie Loop's hit song My Cupp debuted locally last night. The video made its official debut on Entertainment Report and was followed by its debut on Hype TV.

Tonight, the video should also make its debut on the FIWI Choice Countdown on Television Jamaica while RE TV will start showing the video next week.

The My Cupp video was directed by I AM THE KRITIC and produced by Melissa Llewellyn. Scikron Entertain-ment CEO Robert Livingston is executive producer.

The video will feature members of the Scikron Entertainment/ BigYard family including D-Major, Chris Martin, D-Lynx and Ice Man as well as Dancing Dynamite's winners Card Unit and other members of the entertainment fraternity.

Richie Loop was very excited about the release of the video for his first hit. "I feel good," Loop said. "The quality of the video is even better than I thought. I feel great that the video is finally here. Ever since we shot it, people were constantly asking when the video was going to drop, so here it is finally."

COURTESY OF THE JAMAICA STAR

No comments:

Post a Comment