Friday, May 7, 2010

Ludacris Reveals Secret To His Musical Success!

Disturbing Tha Peace CEO/rapper Ludacris recently revealed his secret for being able to maintain his longevity in the game. Unlike other artist, Ludacris’s versatile tracks have all shown his personality, adding humor to the mixture while creating songs which is very important says the rapper.

“Humor in hip-hop is important to me because I feel like I like to laugh and I love watching comedies so of course it comes through in my music.”

Ludacris’s witty and cleaver lyrics along with his ability to let all the different sides of his personality prevail through his music has given him much recognition by his peers. Over the years, he has released albums that contained feel good songs, motivational songs, and seductive songs. Most recently he dropped an album titled Battle Of The Sexes which was just that as he opened up the door for female artists to contribute verses throughout the album.

“The one thing that I feel separates me from a lot of people is balancing so much and showing you so many different sides of myself whether you always have the serious side and you have the funny side and you have the story telling side so I just try to reinvent and be as creative as possible and talk about things that I haven't necessarily talked about and continue surprising people and not being so redundant.”

In other news, Ludacris will appear on R&B singer Ciara’s first single titled Ride from her upcoming album Basic Instinct.

COURTESY OF YORAPS.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment