Thursday, September 23, 2010

Kanye West Responds To President Obama For Calling Him A "Jackass"!

In an interview for XXL, Kanye West expressed his thoughts on the comment President Barack Obama made a year ago after the rapper interrupted Taylor Swift at the MTV Video Music Awards of last year.

In an off camera recording, the President was filmed addressing Kanye as a “jackass” for disrespecting Swift while she was giving her acceptance speech.

So far the rapper had not answered to the President yet, although the two of them have met several times and have a solid relation. However, after a year, Ye has finally addressed the issue by asserting that he is sure President Obama had more serious things on his plate to think about than losing sleep over the well-known West-Taylor incident.

Kanye said, “When Obama called me ‘Jackass,’ after the Taylor incident, I thought that the [wrong] person [had] to be speaking off the record. Obama has way more important stuff to worry about than my public perception. He was trying to pass the healthcare bill. And if he said that to relate to the room or lighten the room up and the whole mood, then I'd be more than happy to be the butt of all of his jokes if it in the some way helps his overall mission.”

Ye concluded by claiming that, “I'm a soldier of culture. I'm resilient. I'm sure I'll still beat him in basketball.”

YORAPS.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment