Wednesday, August 18, 2010

T.I.'s "King Uncaged" Gets Pushed Back Indefinitely!

T.I.’s forthcoming LP, King Uncaged, has been pushed back by the King Of The South himself. The Atlanta-based rapper says his main focus right now is the release of his new movie, Takers, and once he has finished promoting the flick then he will return to the studio to work on some new songs for his first post-incarceration album.

“I pushed the album back so I can completely focus my attention to the rollout and release of this film Takers,” said Tip while talking to Rap-Up.com. “I feel it wouldn’t be fair to the film or the album if I was splitting my attention span amongst the two, so I hit pause on the album to completely focus my attention to rolling out this here film.”

“And once we prayerfully debut No.1. 25-plus, 20-plus million, then after those bottles have been popped and that celebration [is] underway, I will completely re-submerge myself back into the music, fully on album mode.”

King Uncaged was originally scheduled to be released this month but then got pushed back to September 28th. It’s currently unknown what the new release date will be. Takers hits theaters on August 24th and will feature the likes of Matt Dillon, Michael Ealy, Idris Elba, Hayden Christensen, and Chris Brown.

YORAPS.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment