Monday, August 2, 2010

T.I. & Tiny Tie The Knot & Celebrate In Three Cities!

T.I. wed his girlfriend of nine years Tameka “Tiny” Cottle over the weekend in a private ceremony in a Miami courthouse. Rumors about the nuptials have been popping up all over the Internet since the southern rapper was released from prison earlier this year.

After exchanging vows on Friday (July 30), the couple then held a star-studded intimate ceremony on Miami’s Star Island on Saturday (July 31). Those in attendance included TLC singer Rozanda “Chilli” Thomas, Kandi Burruss, Toya Carter, and Grand Hustle rappers Young Dro and Yung L.A. T.I. wore a custom-made white Prada tuxedo, reports People magazine, and Tiny walked down the aisle in a white Valentino gow.

The couple then returned to Atlanta for a reception later that evening and according to US Weekly, flew off to Las Vegas, Nevada to celebrate their union some more.

While talking to VIBE magazine in March, Cottle said: “We’re living, we’re happy, we’re in love. I mean, it’s no doubt in my mind that he doesn’t love every piece of me and vice versa, so we’re just doing what’s comfortable and what works for us.”

The two have dated off and on since 2001 and have two children together. T.I. also has three other children from previous relationships.

YORAPS.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment