Friday, August 27, 2010

Ishawna joins Solid Agency camp!

With her musical
career growing from strength to strength, fast-rising singer/songwriter Ishawna is this week officially announcing her arrival into the Solid Agency camp, a strategic move which, she said, will give her more presence in the industry.

"Joining Solid Agency is a good move for me. a lot of people know the name Ishawna but not the face, so coming to Solid was really to generate more interest in me and my music through promotions and bookings. I have complete faith in Sharon Burke and her team".

Among the list of new projects Ishawna is said to be working on is the highly anticipated video for her Good Love single which is featured on Don Corleon's 'Feminine' rhythm.

the treatment

"Right now we just waiting on the treatment from the video producers, and once we get that we will start work on the video. Other hot tracks my fans can listen out for are Who's That Girl on the 'Sugar Cane' rhythm by Jam 2. I have something on Baby G's 'Badda Dan' rhythm, Legendary, I Am The One on the 'Generation Edge' rhythm and Not So Sure on the 'Beech Root' rhythm from Fagan Fraternity."

Ishawna, who will be celebrating her 24th birthday in September, has commenced promotion of her annual birthday celebration which will be held September 25 at the Coruba Beach Club in Port Henderson. "The theme for my party this year is 'Lifestyle of the Rich and Famous' and it promises to be a star-studded beach-glamorous affair hosted by Ms Kitty."

THE JAMAICA STAR

No comments:

Post a Comment